Tuesday, March 12, 2013

When a thought is too weak to be expressed simply, it is a proof that it should be rejected.



More smoke! Errol Flynn Park, Sandy Bay. March 2013.

Another stolen Q and A from Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme-Part 2.

38: How did you spend Valentine’s day?

Much like any other work day. I've never been someone to be told when and how to express my emotions.

39: Do you eat enough vegetables?

I think that I do. I eat more than most.

40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?

They're okay. I'll be frank though and admit that I've had little time for films in the past six or seven years.

41: Do you like scotch? ?

Not particularly.

42: Who is someone you would never swear in front of?

I avoid swearing in any work context (unless I'm very sure of the sensitivities of the person that I'm talking to).

43: Coolest thing you've ever seen on Halloween?

We don't really have Halloween here in Tasmania. I did like the film, however.

44: If you could change your natural hair colour, would you? To what?

I'm happy with brown hair, to be honest. I more delighted with the fact that I still have a full head of hair.

45: What subject would you take if you were forced to take a free class? ?

A scuba diving course.

46: Do you use a reusable grocery bags?

We get the groceries delivered.

47: City or nature person?

Increasingly a nature person.

48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)

No. I'm not sure I've ever used make-up as make-up.

49: Do heights bother you? can look look out the window on the top floor of a skyscraper?

Like a lot of things, heights don't bother me unless I'm in an actual dangerous situation. That is, I have no problem looking out the window of the skyscraper, but might have one if I'm outside the window on the ledge.

50: Post 5 awesome things about your blog. BRAG AWAY!

  1. It has 4,046 posts!

  2. It's in its six year of continuous operation (and about five years straight without missing a daily post).

  3. There aren't a lot of other sites featuring Tasmania.

  4. I don't make a cent out of it! (A good thing?)

  5. It's been an easy way to catalogue some of my photos.

2 comments:

chickensue said...

Like your pictures. They are always interesting to look at.

Kris McCracken said...

Thanks!