The gang's all here. Table Cape Lighthouse, Table Cape. April 2013.
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, The Final Part One
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
It depends on one's mood. For the shorter film, give me WB. For the feature length, probably Disney.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
I do like the very large bears.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
How might you define it? If 'traditional' (i.e. chocolates, wine, roses and trite platitudes) not in the slightest. If you're more practically-oriented (i.e. housework, cooking, child rearing), then definitely!
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
Don't be silly.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
I make sacrifices to do the things that I want to do already! For example, 'career'.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
If I was an American I would happily trade away my 'right' to have a machine gun under my bed.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Although I have long held a fascination for all things Finnish, Sulawesi does look appealing as Hobart drifts into Winter...
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
I've pretty much given up TV already (and I can't say that I miss it). I could never give up music.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Someone who makes some kind of sacrifice seems an important piece.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
The Jetsons seemed to have it very easy.
In profile. Table Cape Lighthouse, Table Cape. April 2013.