Oh buoy. Geilston Bay. April 2013.
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, The Final Part Two
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
No, but I am open to the concept.
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Nobody sends me anything.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class... dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Of that selection, probably sailing.
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
Ummmmmmm... Perhaps... [Slowly moves toward the door.]
92. What insects are you afraid of?
I'm not afraid insects.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
"You have the wrong person."
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
Some people think that my wearing of shorts in work settings is eccentric. I don't.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
Arguing with each other.
97a. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
I've kept the odd grasshopper.
97b. Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
I've kept the odd grasshopper. [Ahem.]
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Plans. Wishes don't get you anywhere.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
"Life energy"? What's that? Vitalism? Wasn't that disproven in the eighteenth century?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you.
A tent, sleeping bag and something to eat.