Tuesday, April 09, 2013
Never fight fair with a stranger, boy. You'll never get out of the jungle that way.
Electioneering. East Derwent Highway, Geilston Bay. April 2013.
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Three A
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: A very private part of a lady.
Ambytime: That point when a binge drinker passes the point of no return.
Asscactus: A particularly intimidating sex toy.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
I made an impressive space shuttle out of Klikko the other day.
53. What was your favourite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
Just the one. It’s rarely ever on these days, thankfully.
55. What is your favourite thing to do outside?
Walking, swimming or taking photos.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
I can’t say that I feel anything in particular.
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Indeed I have. A naughty dream it was too…
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/ tarot reader?
No. I don’t think that I could keep my antipathy in check.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
A big blue sky. Warm weather. Pristine beach. Peace and quiet.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/ she/ it like?
I don’t believe in any kind of higher power. It seems rather obvious that in every context humans have shaped ‘God’ in their own image, rather than the other way around.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
No. Another fairy-tale. A particularly nasty one at that.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
I’ve read both volumes of Jürgen Habermas’s Theory of Communicative Action.