Clouds. Marion Bay, Tasmania's South East Coast. March 2013.
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Three B
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Just letting go...
64. Have you gone to WTIT's Facebook page and hit "like" yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
I don't know what 'WTIT' is.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
An individually nominated day of self-actualisation.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
Any day that glorifies war and killing.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
I like any joke that can be a good gauge of someone's sense of humour. For example:
Q: What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?
[Allow some time for them to formulate an answer, most likely centering around walking on the Moon or some such.]
Answer: Neil Armstrong walked on the Moon and Michael Jackson liked to fuck small boys in the mouth.
No, by no means is this the best or funniest joke that I've ever heard, but I know that the reaction to this joke will give me a very good guide to whether or not I'll get along with someone.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
The Great Barrier Reef was good. I could get used to swimming in such warm water.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I am what I am. No apologies.
71. What is under your bed right now?
Nothing! I do have two draws under the mattress on my bed though. On is empty and the other is where I put my "home from work and getting comfortable" clothes. They're not very exciting: some comfortable shorts and a singlet.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
I already live here! Do you mean the one with winged monkeys and tin men and other such grotesqueness? Not interested in it.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
No I don't. On either count!
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
I all depends on how you want to dance. The Prodigy's No Good (Start the Dance) used to work for me years ago, but it's a young man's game!
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Just the other day Ezra and I found ourselves bouncing around to the Tremeloes version of the Cat Stevens penned Here Comes My Baby. That rocks fine enough for me. We dance quite a lot at home.