Fence. Primrose Sands, Forestier Peninsula. February 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- The pleasures and perils of the open-plan office.
- 'Our Mothers, Our Fathers': Next-Generation WWII Atonement in Germany.
- Is There Life After Fifty for a Songwriter?
- 15 Spectacular Hidden Beaches. Go #7!
- Hagfish slime: The clothing of the future?
- The Dapper Rebels of Los Angeles, 1966.
- A Man of His Time: ‘Karl Marx,’ by Jonathan Sperber.
- Tres cool! Paris 1900-2013 en photos : pilotez notre fabuleuse machine à remonter le temps.
- The Greatest Unfortunately Timed Baseball Screenshot Ever.
- Have We Evolved to Be Nasty or Nice?