Sunset, and the boys are thinking about ice cream. Boat Harbour Beach, Boat Harbour. April 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Photography
- The Strange Beauty of Salt Mines
- Hitler's Words Into Stone: Can architecture itself be fascist?
- 7 billion people on 1 page
- A .gif of a cat in a shark costume on a Roomba chasing a duckling
- Wonderful, horrible children's toys based on children's drawings
- Shady Characters: The secret life of punctuation
- Vienna, 1913: When Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud and Stalin all lived in the same place
- A Point of View: Science, magic, and madness
- Russian volcanoes!
- 'Don't Think of Ugly People': How Parenting Advice Has Changed in the past hundred or so years...