Dead penguin. Marion Bay, Tasmania's East Coast. April 2013.
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme Continues... Part Six
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Yes. To be honest, sometimes having the chance to say goodbye is harder.
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
It depends on the woman, doesn't it. There are good ones and bad ones, much like people with a penis.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
An outdoor pool. Hopefully with a sauna by the side.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about regularly?
Lots of things! History, people, society, geography, nature. Just a few little things.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
Well... modesty forbids... [ahem]...
OF COURSE I DO!
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
Less wise than intelligent, perhaps.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
In a commercial sense? The concept repulses me, to be honest. Between friends? Whatever gets you through the night.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
Lots of them. Come on, I worked in a needle exchange for years, currently work in mental health and have done far to many research projects with the socially excluded to count. Yes, I've spoken to one or two homeless people.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
If my safety was assured.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
Who wants 70 extra years? Your body would be broken down of no use to anyone!