Shot Tower. Bonnet Hill, Hobart. May 2013.
Still going on the Sunday Stealing Q and A: The 5000 Question Meme Continues... Part Six
131. Can you identify any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
John Lennon's Imagine, one of the more absurd records ever made.
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
A far more likely scenario! 911 is a Joke by Public Enemy.
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
I'm going to have to plead ignorance on this one.
Shot Tower, from the inside. Bonnet Hill, Hobart. May 2013.
132. Are you worried about North Korea?
Not in the slightest. Until it's confirmed that they had an apocalyptic religious nutjob in charge, they're not much of a threat. They don't even have air cover!
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a talk-show host?
Neither, really. If you held a gun to my head: give me the talk show.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
Not that I recall.
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
Quite a few times.
136. Are you looking forward to any dates right now? Vacation perhaps?
No fixed dates, no. I look forward to weekends.
Shot Tower, the view east over South Arm. Bonnet Hill, Hobart. May 2013.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
A hard one, this. A toss up between Wall-E, Toy Story 3 and Finding Nemo.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
I don't drive. If I did, probably Radar Love by Golden Earring.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
Helen Keller would be hard to top.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Recognise the immensity of my being...
Shot Tower, panorama. Bonnet Hill, Hobart. May 2013.