Tree on a cliff. Clifton Beach. May 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- Why are we not much, much, much better at parenting?
- Girls on Film: The real problem with the Disney Princess brand.
- Reconnecting with Food. Essential for our health.
- Ocean scene: before and after overfishing.
- Educational waste: what’s missing in Australian classrooms.
- Coffee addiction: Do people consume too much caffeine?
- Holy Sh*t: A Brief History of Swearing.
- Best Night-Sky Pictures of 2013.