Lonely water tower. Boat Harbour, Tasmania's North West Coast. April 2013.
A special 'hints and tips' Sunday Top Five today: Five Things That I Have Learned That Are Worth Reminding People Of!
- It is a lot more difficult to get rid of calories than it is to avoid consuming them in the first place.
- The ability to be happy is nothing more than working out how to deal with things changing.
- Bad moods are a reality of everybody’s life, and trying to force them away makes them run deeper and last longer.
- If everyone in the movie or TV show you’re watching is good-looking, it isn’t worth watching.
- If anything is worth spending a bit of money on, it’s a high-quality mattress. You spend at least a third of your life using it!