Alien landing? Elizabeth Street Pier, Hobart waterfront. June 2013.
Sunday Stealing: The "What's Your Story" Meme
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
Probably a witchetty grub.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
A rogue band of brigand trolls.
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
Say, "Yeah, cheers for that."
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Awkwardly apologise for not eating it because of an allergy to almonds.
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today
At the moment? I like Louis C.K. and Stewart Lee.
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
"Stop wasting your time watching TV and go outside and get some fresh air!"
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
A warm day, by a secluded beach with a decent hamper of food.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
Christ, more questions about "dates" with famous people. Actors bore me to tears. I'm not in the slightest bit interested. If the question alludes to some kind of sexual opportunity, I'll be frank and admit that I'm so out of the loop with who's famous these days that I'd probably name someone who is dead.
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
I don't know. Something autotuned. That Crazy Frog song was quite annoying.
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
What a silly question. I don't know. What is the metric? Someone nice who didn't bother anyone and tried their best.
Early morning walk to work. Elizabeth Street Pier, Hobart waterfront. June 2013.