Baby Pandani. Lake Dobson, Mount Field National Park. April 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest 2013 (Part 2).
- Mr. Balls!
- Did you know that less time separates us from Tyrannosaurus rex then separated T. rex from Stegosaurus? Click to read more on Dinosaur Time...
- How typeface influences the way we read and think.
- Brilliant photo essay on World Refugee Day 2013.
- The World’s Population Mapped by Latitude and Longitude.
- Why We Should Rethink the Eight-Hour Workday.
- Can Women's Magazines Do Serious Journalism? Some people don't think so...
- Have you seen Russell Brand on MSNBC yet?
- 19 Mind-Blowing Details You Missed in Famous Works of Art.