Baby pandani. Lake Dobson, Mount Field National Park. April 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- After Newtown shooting, mourning parents enter into the lonely quiet.
- 24 Incredible Yarnbombs From Around The World.
- A gay island community created by Italy's Fascists.
- How Lobster Got Fancy.
- Secret life of the cat: What do our feline companions get up to?
- Uneasiness about a woman in power unleashes a sexist maelstrom.
- Icky insects are actually tasty treats that are good for you.
- Outstanding mistakes of all time.