The walls have
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- What happens when melting snow on the Mutnovsky volcano in Kamchatka, Russia, meets lava?
- Big bang theory: how did dinosaurs have sex?
- How to give money away...
- In praise of cynicism.
- Why is Australia the happiest place on Earth?
- Bright Nights, Big Problems: Why we should turn off the lights and appreciate the dark.
- The Frankfurt School at War: The Marxists Who Explained the Nazis to Washington.
- A Malcolm Turnbull comeback would not be good news for the left.
- Competition, “autonomy” and schools.
- Australians seem to be getting dumber – but does it matter?