Detritus. Marion Bay, Tasmania's East Coast. July 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- Henry drives the boat.
- Ezra drives the boat.
- How the gin and tonic became the British Empire’s secret weapon.
- Why do people still fly the Confederate flag?
- Goodbye Ossi: The Demise of Eastern German Identity.
- The Man Who Invented Modern Probability.
- Winners of the Red Bull Illume Photo Contest 2013.
- On Decadence.
- Defining the Masses: How do we speak objectively about something of which we’re a part? By documenting everything.
- Scarcity: Why Having Too Little Means So Much.