Jetson's fountain? Hobart's Railway Roundabout Fountain, Hobart. September 2013.
As you know, the Internet is a wonderful place filled with the rich and varied treasures of the world holds (and RSS feeds.) The following are some things that I've had a look at in the last week. I call this: a Compendium of Click-throughs for Monday Morning...
- 1 in 4 Men Surveyed in Asia and the Pacific Have Raped.
- Is the midlife crisis a real thing?
- An excellent example of the stories that lay behind the image.
- The more we fixate on chemical weapons as “bad” warfare, the more we make conventional weapons seem like “good” warfare. Syria's 99 Percent: The Problem With Focusing on Chemical Weapons.
- Five years after the largest global financial crisis since the Great Depression, the world’s financial system remains dangerous and dysfunctional.
- On Eating Roadkill, the Most Ethical Meat.
- Is the Nation-State Dying?
- Some surprising factors that influence well-being around the world, including wealth, weather ... and bicycles?
- Inside the Nazi Mind at the Nuremberg Trials.