Friday, March 14, 2014

Broadcasting is really too important to be left to the broadcasters.


Boys in a ball. A Taste of the Huon, Ranelagh. March 2014.

1.] What was your favourite age?

Twenty was good.

2.] Do you miss someone right now?

Not particularly.

3.] What can you see North West to you?

Rabbits.

4.] Do you like bowling?

No.

5.] Can you pronounce Italian words?

Non molto bene.

6.] Do you prefer black or beige coloured jackets?

What an odd question. I like green jackets.

7.] Do you own a hoodie?

I own a few.

8.] Do you like roasting marshmallows on a bonfire?

I used to.

9.] Do you like cheesy puffs?

Are they like Cheetos? I like Cheetos?

10.] What's your name without vowels?

Krs.

11.] How many layers of clothing are you wearing?

One very thin layer.

12.] When was the last time you got a take away? What did you have?

Actual take away ‘take away’? I can’t remember. I’m sure that it involved chips.

13.] If you could climb any mountain or range which would you choose?

That’s a good question. A long walk along the Carpathians would be fun.

14.] Do you alphabetically arrange anything in your room? What?

I don’t. I do have clothes sorted into categories though, if that helps.

15.] Have you ever visited fat-pie [dot] [com]?

Not yet.

16.] Do you prefer sweet or sour fruits?

I lean towards the sour, but I like sweet fruits too.

17.] Do you like Flo Rida? Which song of his?

I couldn’t pick Florida out in a line-up.

18.] How are your dancing skills?

Mediocre.

19.] What is your favourite number?

Seven.

20.] Describe your best friend to me?

Very quiet.

21.] What is your favourite alcoholic drink?

Cider.

22.] Do you do any sports or have you done any sport professionally?

None professionally. I’ve been running a lot over the past few months.

23.] What is your ringtone?

A telephone. You know, ‘ring ring’. If it is Jen calling, it plays Peter Gunn.

24.] Do you like chilli flavoured chips/ crisps?

On occasion I do.

25.] Do you curl or straighten your hair?

I do neither.

26.] What's the nicest smell of shampoo?

I like the smell of citrus. Lemon or grapefruit.

27.] What smell turns you on? How about turns you off?

A= Sexy lady sweat. B= fat man sweat.

28.] Who's your favourite comedian?

Stewart Lee. Frank Skinner. Alan Davies. Louis C.K.

29.] RnB or Reggae?

A little bit of both is fine by me.