Skip to main content

Broadcasting is really too important to be left to the broadcasters.


Boys in a ball. A Taste of the Huon, Ranelagh. March 2014.

1.] What was your favourite age?

Twenty was good.

2.] Do you miss someone right now?

Not particularly.

3.] What can you see North West to you?

Rabbits.

4.] Do you like bowling?

No.

5.] Can you pronounce Italian words?

Non molto bene.

6.] Do you prefer black or beige coloured jackets?

What an odd question. I like green jackets.

7.] Do you own a hoodie?

I own a few.

8.] Do you like roasting marshmallows on a bonfire?

I used to.

9.] Do you like cheesy puffs?

Are they like Cheetos? I like Cheetos?

10.] What's your name without vowels?

Krs.

11.] How many layers of clothing are you wearing?

One very thin layer.

12.] When was the last time you got a take away? What did you have?

Actual take away ‘take away’? I can’t remember. I’m sure that it involved chips.

13.] If you could climb any mountain or range which would you choose?

That’s a good question. A long walk along the Carpathians would be fun.

14.] Do you alphabetically arrange anything in your room? What?

I don’t. I do have clothes sorted into categories though, if that helps.

15.] Have you ever visited fat-pie [dot] [com]?

Not yet.

16.] Do you prefer sweet or sour fruits?

I lean towards the sour, but I like sweet fruits too.

17.] Do you like Flo Rida? Which song of his?

I couldn’t pick Florida out in a line-up.

18.] How are your dancing skills?

Mediocre.

19.] What is your favourite number?

Seven.

20.] Describe your best friend to me?

Very quiet.

21.] What is your favourite alcoholic drink?

Cider.

22.] Do you do any sports or have you done any sport professionally?

None professionally. I’ve been running a lot over the past few months.

23.] What is your ringtone?

A telephone. You know, ‘ring ring’. If it is Jen calling, it plays Peter Gunn.

24.] Do you like chilli flavoured chips/ crisps?

On occasion I do.

25.] Do you curl or straighten your hair?

I do neither.

26.] What's the nicest smell of shampoo?

I like the smell of citrus. Lemon or grapefruit.

27.] What smell turns you on? How about turns you off?

A= Sexy lady sweat. B= fat man sweat.

28.] Who's your favourite comedian?

Stewart Lee. Frank Skinner. Alan Davies. Louis C.K.

29.] RnB or Reggae?

A little bit of both is fine by me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you want to be loved, be lovable.

Henry admires the view.

Zeal, n. A certain nervous disorder afflicting the young and inexperienced. A passion that goeth before a sprawl.

Here I have tried my hand at the homemade sepia-toned photo. I wasn’t happy with the way that the sun had washed out some of the colours in the original, so had a bit of a fiddle because I like the look on Henry’s face, and didn’t want to pass on posting it. I have a tip for those of you burdened with the great, unceasing weight of parenthood. I have a new recipe, in the vein of the quick microwaved chocolate cake . Get this, microwaved potato chips . I gave them a run on Sunday, Henry liked the so much I did it again last night. Tonight, I shall be experimenting with sweet potato. I think that the ground is open for me to exploit opportunities in the swede, turnip, carrot and maybe even explore in the area of pumpkins. Radical, I know. I’m a boundary-pusher by nature. It's pretty simple, take the potato. Slice it thinly (it doesn't have to be too thin, but thin enough). Lay the slices on the microwave plate, whack a bit of salt over the top and nuke the buggers for five minut

Ah, Joe, you never knew the whole of it...

I still have the robot on the job. Here you can see the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery . And here is a poem: Soliloquy for One Dead Bruce Dawe Ah, no, Joe, you never knew the whole of it, the whistling which is only the wind in the chimney's smoking belly, the footsteps on the muddy path that are always somebody else's. I think of your limbs down there, softly becoming mineral, the life of grasses, and the old love of you thrusts the tears up into my eyes, with the family aware and looking everywhere else. Sometimes when summer is over the land, when the heat quickens the deaf timbers, and birds are thick in the plumbs again, my heart sickens, Joe, calling for the water of your voice and the gone agony of your nearness. I try hard to forget, saying: If God wills, it must be so, because of His goodness, because- but the grasshopper memory leaps in the long thicket, knowing no ease. Ah, Joe, you never knew the whole of it... I like Bruce Dawe. He just my be my favourite Austral