Friday, February 10, 2017

Govern a great nation as you would cook a small fish. Do not overdo it.

Christmas Eve bushwalk #3, Cathedral Rock, Mount Wellington

Ezra finds a tree. Walk to Cathedral Rock, Mount Wellington.

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/the-super-bowl-li-questions.html 

01 What is the worst nickname that anyone has ever called you?
I never liked “Finger” (McCRACKen). It generally led people in an impure direction.

02 Have you got a favourite flower?
I like pansies. And proteas.

03 Do you add a sauce, ketchup or other artificial flavourings to your food?
I’m not sure what is meant by “artificial”? If you mean “condiments”, I occasionally use them. Mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, soy sauce. That kind of thing.

04 Describe yourself using only words that begin with the letter 'T'.
Tenacious. Thinking. Tumultuous.

05 What is your lover's pet name for you?
 You’d have to ask her. I’m not sure that she says it out loud.

06 What is your least favourite colour?
Teal. Or cyan. Or maybe puce.

07 Who did you vote for in the last election, and did they win?
I honestly can’t remember. It was a minor party and essentially a protest vote. No they didn’t win and no I didn’t win.

08 What’s your favourite part of your daily routine?
BEDTIME! Or maybe the warm-down walk after a run.

09 What is the best present you ever received?
This Surface Pro 4 is pretty good.

10 Best food comes from which country?
India. With apologies to Mexico. And Greece. And Thailand.

11 What would be the best possible way you could die?
Quickly and without any warning whatsoever.

12 Given the choice of absolutely anything, what would be your dream job?
Being paid lots of money to read books and visit interesting places.

13 What position do you sleep in at night?
On my right side.

14 What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
I can’t remember. I try to erase such things from my mind.

15 Who is your favourite fictional character?
I’d struggle to pick just one. Erast Fandorin is pretty cool.

16 What food do you hate most in the world?
Peanuts. They want to kill me.

17 When was the last time you were ill?
I felt pretty rotten for a few days in Kyoto and Tokyo last year.

18 If you were transformed into a wild creature, what would it be?
A Great White Shark.

19 What was your favourite toy as a child, and whatever happened to it?
I liked Legos. I imagine that they’re still hanging around somewhere…

20 What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?
Notre Dame Cathedral is awfully cool.

No comments: