Ducks on the move. Geilston Bay, September 2018.
Hi there, long time no post! Some questions...
1. When was the last time you tried something new?
I try to try something new every day! I’m trying a new vegan recipe just today.
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
I try not to compare myself with anyone. I look to others for ideas, advice or inspiration, not points of comparison.
3. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
4. What gets you excited about life?
5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
Be careful about who you can rely on.
6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
Running and cycling.
7. Do you ask enough questions, or do you settle for what you know?
I never stop with the questions!
8. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
That the signified and signifier are purely psychological, and that getting worked up over symbols is extremely silly.
9. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
Construct a grammatically correct sentence in German.
10. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
It depends. I’m seemingly incapable of crying (I’m broken that way), but it looks like it could be liberating. I don’t like crying as a tactic though.