All in all it's just another crack in the wall. Princes Street, Sandy Bay. August 2011.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
54 dollars and 80 cents.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A cream short-sleeve one with blue(-ish) pinstripes.
8. Do you label yourself?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Dr. Martens boots.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
This morning: dark. Usually: bright.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I love them very, very much. Whomever they are.
12. What does your watch look like?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your
Oddly enough, it was a longish and complicated matter than involved a little detective work this morning.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
There are none in Tasmania. The Internet tells me that the nearest is located in Rosebud, Victoria, approximately 793 kilometres away.