I'll take one of those! Sandy Bay Rowing Club, Sandy Bay. December 2011.
Another Q and A stolen from Sunday Stealing. Today we rip off Tom Baker from his blog Morning Erection and tackle The Community Meme
1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts?
2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why?
Someone very, very wealthy. Maybe I could earn enough to kick back and relax...
3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why?
Great Southern Land by Icehouse
4. What is your writing process for a post?
Just vomit it out when I have a spare few minutes.
5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot: what would it be?
Replacing the two cute ones that I already have? Hmmm. Maybe a cartoon saltwater croc named “Henry” and a cartoon great white shark named “Ezra”.
6. Do you feel you express your "true self" on your blog?
Yes. Only with less swearing.
7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve?
8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live? Why?
Somewhere nice and quiet where people respected each other and their shared spaces.
9. You're having a bad day, you're upset, you're angry, or you're sad: what is your go-to comfort?
Some fresh and and (hopefully) quiet.
10. What is your favourite inspirational quote?
"If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong." Kinky Friedman
11. If they were to make a movie based on your life, who would play you, your leading lady
i) Martin Donovan; ii) Irene Jacob; iii) the midget from Fantasy Island; and iv) Orson Welles.
12. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012?
I think that it is extremely unlikely.
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
If I could somehow make myself more patient, I think that it would help.
14. What is your favourite season and why?
I like Summer for the beaches, Spring for the light, Autumn for the leaves and Winter for the skies.
15. You've been bitten by a vampire. Would you fight it with all your undead being or would you embrace it for all it is worth?
I would just try and roll with it.
16. Have you personally met any of your blogger friends?
Not that I am aware of.
17. What does your favourite pair of underwear look like?
18. Have you ever drank something right from the container in the refrigerator knowing other people will have to drink out of the same container later?
Indeed I have.
19. What is your favourite word and explain why?
I don't have a singular favourite word. It is utterly impossible to just pick one.
20. 2011 is soon coming to a close, is there anything you'd like to do different on your blog in the year 2012?
If they keep messing with the Blogger interface, I might do something extraordinarily different!