Sunday, July 24, 2011

Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless.


Blast off! Ezra's third birthday party. Geilston Bay Community Centre, Geilston Bay. July 2011.

Consider today's Sunday Top Five as a photo retrospective to birthday's past. My Top Five Birthday Cakes That I Have Made For Certain Sons Of Mine In The Past Four Years!




The picture on the front hopefully gave them a clue as to what it was supposed to be. Ezra's third birthday party. Geilston Bay Community Centre, Geilston Bay. July 2011.


Ezra prior to the ceremonial extinguishment of the flaming candles. Ezra's third birthday party. Geilston Bay Community Centre, Geilston Bay. July 2011.

6 comments:

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

It's been a while since I have the opportunity to visit your blog, and today, I find the new rocket that NASA is designing in this cake. ;-)

Roddy said...

How did you get Wallace and Gromit to make a cameo at the party?
Your imagination knows no bounds.
I wondered what you would come up with this year.

Kris said...

MDP, well, designed by Wallace and Gromit at least!

Roddy, I invited them.

Roddy said...

You do have connections, don't you!

waffles. said...

Awesome! For a minute, I almost mistook it for Atlantis! Was it as yummy as it looks?

Sue said...

If you are wondering, that last post from "waffles." was actually me (Sue). I didn't realise that Zac was signed into Gmail and so posted as him. I really must have a chat with him now to find out how he came up with such a sweet name!!! haha