Ezra walks tall. Cremorne Beach, Cremorne. June 2011.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our Sunday Top Five. Honestly, days are seemingly shorter, time increasingly constricted and I find myself hurtling towards oblivion at a rate of increasing knots. Alas, one cannot avoid one’s self-imposed commitments so let me turn yet again to an inimitable and meaningful top five...
In a revolutionary reflexive result, I’m giving you My All Time Top Five Top Fives (Up To This Point)!
- Five Reasons That It Might Take You Five Minutes To Walk From The Corner Of Davey Street To The GPO in Hobart!
- McCracken's Tasmanian Tigers All-Time Squad!
- My Top Five Reasons Why Melbourne Is Better Than Sydney!
- Top Five Things That Australia Leads the World In (beginning with the letter ‘S’’!
- My Top Five Ever Karaoke Performances!
Ez, Jen and Hen hunt for crabs. Cremorne Beach, Cremorne. June 2011.